Here are the projects that I am currently working on:
Projects that are sitting on the backburner:
|Project||Description||Aimed Finishing Date||Lanuage(s)||Source Code Link|
|Uploader||Automated file uploader||Done||PHP||N/A|
|Check||Automated checker||Done, though rewrite:||PHP||N/A|
Other stuff that I am actively interested in:
- Learning Ruby, and possibly more about Ruby on Rails
- One of my most sought-after languages to learn!
- Learning Python proficiently, possibly with Django as well
- Mainly, I want to improve and understand my knowledge about Pimoroni’s HATs and pHATs, as well as the open-source libraries that can be used to drive them. As well as that, I want to be able to learn how to write Rust-compatible drivers for the Python code that drives the pHATs, and make the extensions available for Ruby as well. That way, there can be more than just Python that can be used to drive the HATs.
- Learning more about Laravel’s Lumen, to make my API designing skills better (and also to learn a bit more about the Active Directory pattern)
- Learning more about Vue.JS